Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My Love

Dear Hoop D

Your rumbling down the road at a maximum speed of about 110mph and turn heads where ever you go. Everyone wishes that they could have you but you are mine and mine only. We go four wheeling and mud bogging. You have been through so much but you have never left me stranded. I gave you a great new look with flat black. You have been through so much but never stop you just keep on chugging down the road no matter what stands in your way. Your plush Grey interior just sends chills up my spine once i sit on you.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Tyler,

    Stop getting me dirty and covered and mud. You abuse me and ride me to fast when you know i'm slow. You force me to carry you over long distances because your fat. You never change my oil I hate you because you don't know how to handle me.

    -Your Car

    ReplyDelete